Rancho San José del Carrizo Contact Information

Passport is required for all U.S. citizens to cross into Mexico. Visas can be obtained in Naco, Agua Prieta and 21km South of Nogales. Car permits can be obtained in Cananea, Agua Prieta, and Nogales.

Come and enjoy a truly unforgettable vacation on the ranch.

Please feel free to leave a message or ask a question. We will be very happy to get in contact with you. Please fill out the form below to contact us via email.

Contact us




Contact Information

Mr. Humberto De Hoyos
Cananea, Sonora, México

Email: humbertocananea@yahoo.com
Cell Phone Mexico: 011-52-1-645-333-0115
USA Phone (Magic Jack): 520-303-4749

View Larger Map